Platform Software Senior Principal Engineer/BIOS Architect (17000X39)
[…]You’ll apply skills and experience across the full cycle of software development (specification development and review, debug and validation) to enable features and capabilitiesof platforms in areas like UEFI drivers, thermal, power management, security, manageability, manufacturability, configurability and embedded controllers.
* Work with Industry forums for spec development like UEFI, DMTF, PCI Sig, ACPI, etc
* Ability to take ownership of overall UEFI platform design throughout the platform lifecycle
* 12+ years experience in BIOS / firmware SW development
* UEFI Programming expertise
* Low level programming capability -system/motherboard/device/chipset level
* Experience with analyzers and other HW tools to debug complex system SW issues