Juri Lelli of Red Hat announced the OSPM-Summit 2018, on the Linux-(pm,acpi,pci,rt-user,kernel) lists. Edited version of that announcement below.
Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel II edition (OSPM-summit 2018)
April 16-18, 2018
Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna
Deadline for submitting topics/presentations is 9th of December 2017.
Focus: Power management and scheduling techniques to reduce energy consumption while meeting performance and latency requirements are still receiving considerable attention from the Linux Kernel development community. After the success of the first edition, II edition of the Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel (OSPM) summit aims at replicating such focused discussions, understanding what has been achieved and what instead still remains to be addressed. The summit is organised to cover three days of discussions and talks. Topics:
* Power management techniques
* Real-time and non real-time scheduling techniques
* Energy awareness
* Mobile/Server power management real-world use cases (successes and failures)
* Power management and scheduling tooling (configuration, integration, testing, etc.)
* Recap lightning talks (what has been achieved w.r.t. I edition?)