The UEFI Forum has recently announced they’ll do a UEFI Mini-Summit at the next LinuxCon Europe, in Dublin on October 7th.
* UEFI Forum Update and Open Source Community Benefits – Mark Doran, Intel
* What Linux Developers Need to Know About Recent UEFI Spec Advances – Jeff Bobzin, Insyde Software
* LUV Shack: An automated Linux kernel and UEFI firmware testing infrastructure – Matt Flemming, Intel
* The Move from iPXE to Boot from HTTP – Dong Wei, HP
* UEFI Development in an Open Source Ecosystem – Vincent Zimmer and Michael Krau, Intel