vusbf-Framework: A KVM/QEMU based USB-fuzzing framework.
Sergej Schumilo, OpenSource Security Spenneberg 2015
A USB-fuzzer which takes advantage of massive usage of virtual machines and also offers high reproducibility. This framework was initially released at Black Hat Europe 2014. This software is licensed under GPLv2. vUSBf was written in Python2 and requires the Scapy-framework. This framework provides:
* USB-fuzzing in practical time frames
* multiprocessing and clustering
* export sequences of payloads and replay them for debugging or investigation
* XML-based dynamic testcase generating
* expandable by writing new testcases, USB-emulators or monitoring-modules