Nathan is an Android 5.1.1 SDK 22 AOSP Android emulator customized to perform mobile security assessment that works on x86 and soon will on ARM.
The emulator is equipped with the Xposed Framework and the following pre-installed modules:
* SSLUnpinning, to bypass SSL Certificate pinning.
* Inspeckage, to perform the dynamic analysis of an application.
* RootCloak, to bypass root detection.
The following tools are already installed:
* #SuperSU: Superuser access management tool
* Drozer: Comprehensive security and attack framework for Android
* Only python 2.7.x required
* Hooking ready with Xposed
* Pre-installed tools for application analysis
* Fully customizable
* Snapshot and restore of user data