Zhikang Zhang of NXP added NVMe driver support to U-Boot.
Add Support of devices that follow the NVM Express standard
nvme info – show the basic information of device
Use block device(CONFIG_BLK)’s structure to support nvme’s DM.
Use UCLASS_PCI as a parent uclass.
The driver code heavily copy from the NVMe driver code in Linux Kernel.
Add nvme commands in U-Boot command line.
1. “nvme list” – show all available NVMe blk devices
2. “nvme info” – show current or a specific NVMe blk device
3. “nvme device” – show or set current device
4. “nvme part” – print partition table
5. “nvme read” – read data from NVMe blk device
6. “nvme write” – write data to NVMe blk device
More info: U-Boot mailing list.