Note the request for SECURITY talks!
We are particularly interested in advances in the application of technology in a particular discipline primarily around coreboot, hardware, firmware, and security. As a result, the conference will be structured around the following topics:
– Free and Open Source hardware and firmware.
– Attacks against current hardware and firmware, like side and covert channel attacks.
– Firmware and hardware reverse engineering.
– coreboot payloads, extensions, and features.
– Advances of coreboot and UEFI on the market.
– Applications of free and open source hardware/firmware in practice.
– State-of-the-art security in embedded devices.
Conference talks, lightning talks, and workshops will be video taped and published afterwards. If a recording is not desired by a speaker or workshop instructor, no recordings will be made (notification in advance of the talk / workshop requested)[…]