Alex Hung of Canonical announced the 17.02.00 release of FWTS, with new EFI and ACPI support. As well, IBM has been contributing some OpenPOWER support and it appears there is work to make an OpenPOWER version of FWTS-live.
One thing I recently noticed for FWTS: the UEFI Secure Boot tests are hard-coded only to work with Ubuntu’s Secure Boot key. I hope some other Linux distros add some distro-centric Secure Boot tests, beyond the Ubuntu test.
* ACPICA: Update to version 20170119
* acpi: s3: Add new –s3-resume-hook option
* Add README_JSON.txt for FWTS
* klog.json: Add some more kernel messages to klog data base
* klog.json: Add some EFI driver kernel messages to klog database
* klog.json: Add some EFI quirk driver kernel messages to klog database
* klog.json: Add some more EFI driver kernel messages to klog database
* klog.json: Add some miscellaneous messages to klog database
* Integrate PPC for FWTS-LIVE Frontend
* fedora: Add fedora internal versioning number in fwts.spec
* fedora: Add fwts.spec.in
* fedora: Update buildsrpm.sh for dynamic versioning
* fwts_framework: handle -? option differently from -h
See the full announcement for list of bugfixes.