I thought OpenBMC was the only attempt at BMC library implementation. There’s also bmclib from the BMC-Toolbox project, by Booking.com.
- bmcldap: A LDAP proxy to authenticate BMCs
- bmcbutler: BMC configuration management tool
- bmclogin: A small helper library to login to BMCs.
- dora: Tool to discover, collect data from multiple types of Servers and Chassis BMCs
- actor: Api to carry out actions to BMCs
- gin-go-metrics: gin-gonic/gin middleware to gather and store metrics using rcrowley/go-metrics
- bmclib: Library to interact with bmcs from different vendors
- redgopher: An attempt to generate a redfish 2018.3 openAPI client
- bmcfwupd: BMC firmware management tool
There was a talk about bmclib at the last FOSDEM:
This talk is about bmclib, a library written to perform asset lifecycle management, across a fleet of bare metal servers, it leverages existing (mostly undocumented) APIs on Baseboard Management Controllers, and exposes a consistent API interface to: Inventorize bare metal hardware, Manage BMC/BIOS configuration, Reliably Power cycle/PXE boot bare metal, Update firmware on BMCs. […]