The PDFs of the presentations from last months’ UEFI Forum plugfest have been uploaded to uefi.org.
(scroll about half-way through the page, after the Youtube videos…)
* System Prep Applications – Powerful New Feature in UEFI 2.5 – Kevin Davis (Insyde Software)
* Filling UEFI/FW Gaps in the Cloud – Mallik Bulusu (Microsoft) and Vincent Zimmer (Intel)
* PreBoot Provisioning Solutions with UEFI – Zachary Bobroff (AMI)
* An Overview of ACPICA Userspace Tools – David Box (Intel)
* UEFI Firmware – Securing SMM – Dick Wilkins (Phoenix Technologies)
* Overview of Windows 10 Requirements for TPM, HVCI and SecureBoot – Gabe Stocco, Scott Anderson and Suhas Manangi (Microsoft)
* Porting a PCI Driver to ARM AArch64 Platforms – Olivier Martin (ARM)
* Firmware in the Data Center: Goodbye PXE and IPMI. Welcome HTTP Boot and Redfish! – Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud (Hewlett Packard)
* A Common Platforms Tree – Leif Lindholm (Linaro)
This’ll be a very short blog, as I’m busy reading 9 new PDFs… 🙂 I’ll do blogs on some these specific presentations in the coming days.